Friday, June 4, 2010

Learn Chinese at the speed of a Rocket

Here I make a review about the Rocket Chinese Course.
From Rocket Language Group, this is a course really designed to take you from a novice to an intermediate level in only two months.
I do not pretend to be an expert about learning language but my results from the rocket course are simply fantastic.
It is so good for those who never have enough time. You learn how to speak, read and write Chinese so fast.
In fact, each of the 31 Interactive Audio lessons is based on modern and everyday conversation.
When i started the course, the grammar and the vocabulary was very difficult. But Rocket Chinese had some great solutions. They have software to help you to learn in the fun manner. For example, I learn the vocabulary faster with those games they propose. I also download their audio (mp3 format) on my phone to listen again and again those lessons in my car and practice my Chinese. Chinese have different tones. I can listen and repeat until it become natural.
For to write down in Chinese, I use videos with a step-by-step explanations. It never has been so easy and fast to learn Chinese. Simply click here and try the course!

No comments:

Post a Comment